Quality Assurance is one of core values here at XET. As a training provider, XET is externally accredited by four organisations and their associate awarding bodies and partners:
- Qualsafe Awards – Centre Approval Number 904975
- Qualifications Network UK (QNUK) – Centre Approval Number 15352
- Association of First Aiders Qualifications (AOFAQ) – Centre Approval Number TPID942
In addition, we are also:-
- an approved training provider for the Scottish Youth Football Association (SYFA)
- a corporate member of the UK Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (UKREMT) – Membership number CM0016
- an approved Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Services (ELCAS) Training Provider – Provider Number 9000
- a commercial Member of the Armed Forces Covenant
- on the UK Register of Learner Providers (UKRLP) – Provider Number 10053946
- an Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) registered company
- signed up to the Optindigo General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance Programme – Registration Number GF6820
Through continual professional development (CPD) , individual trainers are also members and affiliates of other professional and awarding bodies See Trainer Profiles.
The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) requires companies to employ competent training organisations for their training needs and have produced a checklist to help you ensure that your chosen training provider is meeting the minimum required standards.
Here at XET, we don’t do minimum standards. Instead, we aim for best practice. We have populated the HSE First Aid Training Provider checklist below to show our competence and procedures.
The answers provided below are for questions relating to UK EFAW and UK FAW courses.
XET has the skills, expertise and insurance to run any level of first aid training, anywhere in the world.